Of note are petitions asking dear Tony to ...
- not replace the ailing Trident system with an updated nuclear weapons system
- scrap plans for the introduction of ID cards
- overturn the National Blood Service ban on donations of blood from gay and bisexual men
- cease the marketisation of higher education
- replace the National Anthem with Gold by Spandau Ballet
- stand on his head and juggle ice cream
Obviously, indirect action can only go so far towards changing the world, but c'mon, Spandau Ballet.